At Grossberg Yochelson Fox & Beyda, LLP, we realize that our success is dependent upon our team. We commit to providing the best possible environment for our attorneys and staff to grow and succeed. If you are interested in joining our team, please watch our careers page for open positions or send us your resume to keep on file for future openings. Thank you for your interest in Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda, LLP.
Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda, LLP is seeking a full-time Legal Assistant to be based out of their growing D.C. office. This is a new position due to the growing nature of our firm and our attorney’s practice. This individual will support at least two attorneys and is responsible for coordinating and managing multiple attorney schedules, drafting and editing documents, and other tasks related to transactional commercial real estate. A successful candidate will have excellent word processing, communication, time management and organizational skills and attention to detail. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe-Pro and e-mail applications is essential. Prior office experience is required, and preference will be given to those with previous law firm experience. Additionally, the applicant must be dependable, conscientious and able to work with minimal supervision. Hours for this position will be 9:00-5:00, Monday to Friday for a 35 hour work week. Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please respond with both a resume and cover letter in PDF format to the attention of Eve Kramer. Cover letter must include available start date to be considered.
Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda, LLP is seeking an office manager to be based out of their growing D.C. office. The Office Manager will play a key role in the day-to-day management of the firm and will report directly to, and work collaboratively with, the Firm Administrator. This is a new position due to the growing nature of the firm and as such the position can be customized to the candidate. This position has great opportunity for growth in the scope of the role and responsibilities with the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily cash receipts, post payments and bank deposits
- Oversee facilities management, including maintenance requests, and onsite vendor management
- Coordinate interviews and screen potential candidates for hiring at all levels of the firm
- Manage trust accounts for clients including monthly reconciliation, deposits and distributions
- Provide onsite IT support in coordination with primary IT vendor
- Serve as primary contact for firm vendor relationships
- College degree and a minimum of four years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and comfort learning and utilizing new pieces of technology
- Knowledge of NetDocuments is a plus but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize varying demands
- Law firm experience is preferred.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter in PDF format to the attention of Eve Kramer at email@example.com.